0117 937 2501
Dyrham House was purchased in 1956 by the National Land Fund as a memorial to those who gave their lives in the Second World War. In 1961 it was transferred to the national Trust with eleven acres of land, now the Trust has acquired the 262-acre park which is the setting for the house.
Dyrham Church is also worth a look:
|Click on the arrow to go back to the list of Other Places of Interest in Bristol.|